To make Delhi-Power Surplus.
• To Maximize generation from available
• To plan & implement new generation
capacity in Delhi.
• Competitive pricing or our own
• To set ever so high standards of
• To develop competent human resources
for managing the company, with good standards.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
North Delhi Power Limited
Type of Services
• Electricity Generation by using coal
and natural gas as fuel.
• Present installed capacity of power
generation is 382.5 MW from coal and 612 MW from
• Plan and implement new generation
plants and augment capacity.
• All matters relating to power
generation of GNCTD.
Time Schedule for redressal of
grievances and pension case
• To generate maximum power from existing
• Cost of generation be economical &
• To augment generation capacity to meet
the ever increasing demand of power.
• To contain the pollution level from the
generating units within the admissible standards
||Officers to be contacted in case of
||Forwarding of grievances to concerned
||SVRS Pension cases review
||AM (HR) Pension
||Disposal of applications received under
Right Information Act
What Is Right To Information
The Right to Information Act, 2005 of
Government of India came into operation with
effect from 12.10.2005. The object of the Act is
to ensure that all citizens are able to seek
information, which is under the control of any
Public Authority. The idea is to give
transparency, ccountability and openness in
Government Administration. The Act seeks to
ensure a citizen’s right to information.
For this purpose, Public Information
Officers (PIOs) are designated by the public
authorities in all administrative units or
officers under it to provide information to any
citizen requesting for information under the
HERE FOR LIST OF PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICERS
& APPELLATE AUTHORITY